Anthis Nexus D300 underwater housing
& Nikon D300 D-SLR camera body
- Anthis Nexus D300F-T2-M5 cast aluminium housing, rated to 75m depth.
- Two fibre-optic strobe connector bulkheads (push-in type).
- Two 5-pin Nikonos-style strobe connector bulkheads (with hotshoe connector).
- Anthis Nexus M5 port size (compatible with most lenses, inc. 60/105mm, 10.5mm, 12-24mm).
- Excellent accessory mounting options (handles & front mount plate).
- Three spare bulkheads for optional accessories (two front, one left).
- Also included: spare o-rings (body/ports), silicon grease, hex keys.
- Minor marks/scratches as expected for used equipment, but generally in good condition.
- Anthis FP-170-3 wide-angle dome port (acrylic).*
- Anthis LH-170-F wide-angle dome shade.*
- Anthis PE-40-5 40mm port extension.*
- Anthis ZGB-NAFZ12-24F4G zoom gear.*
- Anthis MP-105-5 macro port for 105mm lens.+
- Anthis AE-60-7 60mm port extension.+
- Anthis ZGP-N70/180 zoom gear.+
- Anthis grip extension (extends left handle to better control position).
- Anthis ring nut tool (to remove/exchange viewfinder).
- Rubberized cover for dome port.
- Soft neoprene cover for dome port.
* used as part of wide-angle configuration with AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor ED 12-24mm f/4G IF lens.
+ previously used as macro configuration for Micro-Nikkor 70-180mm f/4.5-5.6D ED lens.
- 12.3 megapixel D-SLR (body-only), AF lens-mount, CMOS sensor (DX format).
- Image formats: 12/14-bit Nikon NEF (RAW), JPEG (range of qualities).
- CompactFlash memory card support (Type I/II, inc.UDMA support).
- White-Balance control (including user-definable).
- ISO adjustable 200-3200 (100-6400 with boost).
- Fast & accurate 51-point auto-focus system.
- Self-cleaning sensor unit.
- Live view mode.
- 3.0" TFT LCD screen.
- HDMI output.
- Latest firmware.
- Also includes: 4GB & 2GB CompactFlash cards, two batteries, power adapter, charger, cables, etc.
- For more information, see DPreview's D300 Review .
|PACKAGE PRICE (camera/housing & ports):||£ 1,900|
Note: Shipped from United Kingdom; buyer pays shipping costs/fees.
To get an idea of the potential, here are some sample photos taken with the camera/housing combination: D300 samples. All samples photos are taken using either the Nikkor 12-24mm wide-angle zoom lens, or the Micro-Nikkor 70-180mm macro zoom, and with single/dual Inon Z240 strobes.